The repair of cylinder heads can be complex and challenging from damage caused by detonation, overheating, and mechanical failure or just plain worn out or need to be modified for high performance and motor racing. The equipment to repair these heads must be modern, accurate, robust and technically capable while the technical resources and knowledge must be up to date to deal with the ever changing engine design and materials used. The heads we work on vary from small modern multi valve to extremely large diesel heads.
Cylinder Heads Services
- Chemical cleaning & hardness testing.
- Crack testing & repair.
- Aluminium welding & straightening.
- Pressure testing with torque plates.
- Valve seating capacity up to 5 inch.
- Valve seat inserting using nitrogen.
- Valve guide replacement 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 5/16″, 11/32″, 3/8″ k-line bronze guides.
- Surface milling CBN & PCD machine.
- Surface grinding up to 16.5″ wide.
- Cam tunnel reboring & diamond honing.
- Flame ring re-machining.
- Re-coil thread replacement.
- Valve shim grinding.
- Performance modifications.
- LP gas & unleaded modification.