The Yella Terra Lightweight Flywheel delivers outstanding engine response and sharp power transfer for high performance vehicles.
The Yella Terra LW series billet flywheels are designed and developed to improve engine response for the practical RPM range from medium to high. They have been CNC precision machined and had material removed to make them more responsive.
The lightweight steel flywheels are engineered to improve vehicle performance by reducing both the weight and Moment of Inertia (MOI) of the OEM flywheel. And this is done by removing material only from the outer edge where it has far greater effect than removing material across the entire surface.
- Made 20% to 30% lighter than factory flywheels (varies by model)
- Delivers outstanding engine response and sharp power transfer
- Light weight flywheel keep less energy in storage but the lighter rotating mass provides significantly improved engine response and acceleration characteristics
- Improved throttle response
- For street and drag racing vehicles which may require more RPM.
- Product Line: Yella Terra Made in Australia
- Part #: YT9902L
- Application: Ford Falcon V8 302C 351C
- Notes: 164-Teeth, Gear-dia: 360mm, External balance. 10.8kg
- Notes: Drilled for 11.0” diaphragm and 11.0” long type clutches.